MELIOR IMPROVED FEATURES
Essential server information
Features in this section are not final and can be changed during the beta test phase of the project.
Dynamic Stage System of Experience Rates
Dynamic stage system of experience rates was designed to satisfy both casual and competitive players! We understand that players spend most of their time levelling, and that can often be stressful. By implementing a stage system, we take that away and allow players to be more relaxed and engage more in other activities such as Player vs Player (PvP) combat. Another benefit of the stage system is that players joining after the server launch can catch up faster and have an impact! STAGE I will take effect with the grand opening of the server. The information on when stages will take place is going to be announced on our official discord!
Normal (XP/SP x3): 1-70 Lv.
Hard (XP/SP x1): 71-75 Lv.
Very Hard (XP/SP x0.1): 76 Lv. and higher
Some high level zones will not be available from the beginning and will become available in future stages: Varka, Ketra, Dragon Valley, Lair of Antharas, Imperial Tomb, Elemental zones.
Easy (XP/SP x7): 1-75 Lv.
Normal (XP/SP x3): 76-79 Lv.
Very Hard (XP/SP x0.1): 80 Lv. and higher
Easy (XP/SP x7): 1-79 Lv.
Normal (XP/SP x3): 80-82 Lv.
Very Hard (XP/SP x0.1): 83 Lv. and higher
Easy (XP/SP x7): 1-82 Lv.
Normal (XP/SP x3): 83-84 Lv.
Very Hard (XP/SP x0.1): 85 Lv. and higher
Easy (XP/SP x15): 1-84 Lv.
Normal (XP/SP x3): 85 Lv. and higher
Enhancement of Zones
Increased monster count and decreased respawn time of monsters for a more comfortable gameplay!
- Abandoned Camp;
- Ruins of Agony;
- Ruins of Despair;
- Dragon Valley;
- Tower of Insolence;
- Lair of Antharas;
- Imperial Tomb;
- And many more!
Classic Experience Table
The maximum level is 90 and the classic experience table has been reworked. Inspect the table below to see differences in experience before and after the changes.
||Total EXP Before
||Total EXP After
Some of the rewards from Missions were unnecessary. Instead, we replaced unnecessary items from Missions with useful and beneficial items. For example,
- Removed buff scrolls;
- Removed 2 hour 100% XP rune;
- Added temporary Epic Jewels stage 2 on levels 78-82;
- Added temporary Epic Jewels stage 3 on levels 84-90.
Improved Support Classes
We have improved Eva`s Saint, Shillien Saint and Hierophant because we think that support classes deserve more recongnition and more play time! The following skills were added: Mass Resurrection, Chain Heal and Cleanse.
Lair of Antharas. Lair Of Antharas now has high level (84 and higher) monsters. All monsters in this location have a chance to drop Golden Treasure Chest. The possible items to obtain from Golden Treasure Chest can be seen in the figure below.
Ancient Pirate Tomb Zone.
- Monsters in Ancient Pirate Tomb Zone are 81-83 level;
- No drop from monsters (except for L-Coin);
- Only characters level 78 or higher can enter this zone;
- Time spend in Ancient Pirate Tomb zone is limited per day;
- Time can be extended with Ancient Pirate Tomb`s Prolongation Stone up to 360 minutes (6 hours);
- You can obtain Goldberg`s room key from Goldberg`s Stewart;
- Goldberg`s Stewart has 10-20 (random) minutes respawn timer and it spawns in a random part of Ancient Pirate Tomb Zone.
Goldberg`s Room (Disabled in STAGE I).
- Goldberg`s Room is an instanced zone for characters level 78 and above;
- You can get to the zone from the Town of Aden via NPC Sora;
- To enter the zone, your party leader needs to have Goldberg`s Room Key in the inventory;
- The Goldberg`s Room Key will be removed when you enter;
- You can only enter if you belong to a party of 2-7 characters. Players have 20 minutes to complete the instance;
- It is possible to drop S-grade gemstone/keys/recipes and A-grade Weapon/Armor boxes from the chests;
- Reward depends on the number of party members.
We have received suggestions from our players that S-grade craft is challlenging. And because of that, the number of resources to craft an S-grade item has been reduced.
Essence Client Interface
The majority of our community of players are accustomed to kamael/essence client, which is why we will also have a modern essence interface here at Melior. An amazing Autofarm system with no delays is going to work well with 8 hour buffs. However, we note that vengeance system is going to be disabled (along with "share location and teleport to bosses" feature).
The main ideas of random craft are as follows
- Random Craft allows characters to create various items: weapons, armor, enchant scrolls, epic accessories and other items;
- Random Craft doesn’t require special recipes, just adena and crafting points;
- You can take apart various items, for example, materials, weapons and armor, including enchanted items to obtain crafting points;
- The Random Craft window shows 5 random items in slots;
- Random Craft consumes 1,000,000 adena and 1 crafting point, and the character can receive 1 out of 5 items from the list. The probability is the same for all items;
- B-grade items will be available from the start of the server.
Ability Point System
- A character level 76 and above gets a stats point when increasing their level
- You can distribute the obtained stats points in the Character Info window (ALT + T)
- The distributed points can be reset for a certain fee by clicking the Reset button. Once reset, the stats points spent are retained
- Once a certain stats value is obtained, a bonus passive skill is activated. You can check the list of bonus skills in the stats management window
- All players can receive a reward for logging in every day
- You can track your progress in a special window "Attendance Check". It appears every time you enter the game
- Players with premium can receive this reward right after entering the game and non-premium players can receive this reward after 30 minutes being online
The main ideas of the ranking system are as follows
- The Ranking system gathers information about the levels of all characters on a server and among a specific race as well;
- Top characters in the rank receive buffs. The buffs are applied according to the character’s place in the rank during our daily restart;
- For the 1st rank on the server the "Rank 1” label is awarded. A character which obtained the 1st place among its race the "Race 1" label;
- Chat messages of the 1st-3rd rank characters are marked with the bronze cup symbols;
- Players at the top of their race receive race transformations (see the figure below).